AFTER YOU PURCHASE
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THE PRESETS?
Instructions: Once purchased, you will receive an email that contains a download link. That link will expire in 24 hours so make sure to download the preset pack within that time.
HOW DO I IMPORT A PRESET INTO LIGHTROOM MOBILE?
- Open the email attachment and unzip the file from your computer (most phones don’t open unzipped files). So, download the attachment, unzip it and send it to your phone (dropbox or bluetooth).
- Save the photos to your camera roll.
- Create album & label it whatever you want (Lightroom Mobile, Vanilla Sky Dreaming presets, Hofit Kim Cohen presets, etc. )
- Add the DNG photo you just saved to your camera roll into the album. Your mobile device can't read DNG files so it will show up as a blank photo in your camera roll, but not to worry, it's fine. Just make sure you see that saved the images.
- Then head over to Lightroom CC app and select that same DNG image and click on the 3 dots on the top right-hand corner
- Copy settings (make sure the following are deselected) white balance, selective edits, lens correction, spot removal, crop.
- Go back to the main page and import the photo you wish to edit and select it
- Click on the 3 dots in the top right-hand corner of the image and paste settings
- Now the fun begins! Tweak the preset as much as you need in order to achieve your desired look!
- Along the top editing bar, scroll to the section called “...” and tap
- Then you will see “Create Preset” and tap
- Name your preset and it will be saved for future use.
**Please note that presets aren’t just one click, you will need to make minor tweaks to your image to adjust things like exposure, skin color, temperature to make sure the photo is to your liking.